Have you ever aspired to cultivate prize-winning orchids? Start with the basics in this workshop where you will be introduced to the Orchidaceae family and learn the cultivation techniques to maintain and propagate healthy orchids. A guided tour to the National Orchid Garden is also included to complement the theory lesson in the classroom.
This workshop is suitable for:
- Gardening enthusiasts who would like to learn more about orchids
- Orchid enthusiasts who would like to hone their basic knowledge on orchids
- Tertiary students and adult hobbyists
- Beginners with no background in gardening
- Members of gardening clubs or societies in organizations
Time: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Fee: $80.00 per participant (includes all materials)
Location: Botany Centre, Tanglin Core of the Singapore Botanic Gardens
Scheduled Workshop for Individuals
Date: 29 March 2014, Saturday
To register for this workshop, please click here.
For Organized Group
Availability of the workshop is subjected to the availability of trainer and venue.
We require a minimum of 15 participants for the workshop to run and the maximum capacity is 25 participants. In the event that you have less than 15 participants in a group, the minimum charges of 15 participants will be levied.
A four weeks advance booking is required.
For enquiry, please contact the Education Branch at 64719961/64650196 or through email: email@example.com